How to Fit (and Buy) Roller Owl Unisex Youth Men Women Skates
Using the Roller Owl Sizing Guide is the best way to determine which skates size to order.
Plant one foot on the paper with your heel against the wall.
- Trace the outline of your foot. It’s easiest to have someone help you with this step.
- Using your ruler, measure the longest part of your outline.
- For most people, one foot will be slightly bigger than the other. Repeat with your other foot.
Take down your measurements in both inches and centimeters.
• For young still growing skaters and for skaters with really wide feet, we recommend one full size up.
• Note, that the feet swell slightly while skating.
The best rule for proper skate fit is slightly snug as possible without being painful or uncomfortable, with the ability to still wiggle the toes up and down.